25 February 2013
Wholesome Cook publishes second E-cookbook
Today I am pleased to announce that Wholesome Cook has released its second e-cookbook, Guilt-Free Desserts – vegan gluten-free and processed sugar-free.
Guilt-Free Desserts retails for $15 and is available for Instant Download.
- It is completely vegan, gluten-free and processed sugar-free. All except for one recipe are soy-free and only some contain nuts, making it one of the most allergy-friendly cookbooks around (perfect for kids parties, large gatherings, etc).
- It is in-line with new dietary guidelines: the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) updated dietary guidelines recommendation, advises Australians to limit consumption of added sugar the same way we are advised to limit consumption of alcohol.
- For the gluten-free: Guilt-Free Desserts eBook contains an extensive guide to gluten-free flours and flour substitutes. All recipes in the book are both gluten- and wheat-free.
- For the sugar-free: Guilt-Free Desserts eBook contains a comprehensive overview of sugars, links to research on the topic and a guide to sugar substitutes, including their fructose content.
- Easy to follow: Recipes are easy to follow and each is beautifully photographed to get you inspired.
- Resources section: The resources section contains tips on where to look for some of the more specific ingredients. Plus there is a special 50% off discount code on my first e-cookbook, My Whole Food Philosophy.
- Guest recipes: introducing recipes from seven of my favourite whole food bloggers, for more healthy delicious inspiration!
30 July 2012
Wholesome Cook publishes first E-cookbook
Today I am pleased to announce that Wholesome Cook has released its first e-cookbook, My Whole Food Philosophy – How to make the change from junk food to whole food without giving up your favourites.
- 29 recipes for transforming classic junk food dishes into nutritious meals. Think spring rolls, fish and chips, muffins and yes, sugary drinks too!
- Easy to follow format that accounts for most common food allergies, and focuses on low additive and mostly low effort cooking.
- Tips and hints on stocking a wholefood pantry and fridge.
- Ingredient spotlights: quinoa, buckwheat, yoghurt and more!
- My whole food story: how I came to live the whole food philosophy every day.